Medusa was designed after thinking about the way there are different myths and stories surrounding Medusa. Then thinking about women in history and stories how often:
- they are painted as the villain
- the reason for something bad
- they need someone else to save them
- they need someone to tell them what to do.
I thought about all that and designed Medusa. As well as thinking about how women themselves are misinterpreted and misrepresented. How what would happen if they told their story. What would they think about these stories:
- Would they think they are the Truth?
- Would they ask Can I speak?
- Would they want to fight and say Blood must have Blood.